We're having a ball here in The Protein Ball Co office as our new packaging has arrived + will be slowly making its way to all of our stockists.
The key changes to our new packaging are:
- We’re so proud of our taste + texture that we’ve now put images of our protein balls onto the font of our packets, so that you can see the texture of them + so you know what our snacks look like before buying them.
- We’ve changed the % of protein on the front of the packet to grams of protein to make it clearer to our customers how much protein is in each pack.
- Kosher and Vegan trademarks will be on the packaging of relevant flavours.
- A Union Jack icon will be on the back to tell customers our products are made in the UK.
- Each packet will have a different fact about protein on the back to educate our customers in the different kinds of protein and their benefits.
- We’re renaming Cherry + Almond and it is becoming Cherry Bakewell! Lots of you have been saying how much this flavour tastes like a Cherry Bakewell tart, so we listened!
Our founder Hayley has also slightly tweaked our recipes so that they are now high in fibre (over 5 grams per serving) and are 20% lower in natural sugars. But don’t worry, you’ll still be getting the same great taste in every bag!
The overall look of our packaging will be smarter and cleaner, but still with the fun, eye catching little protein balls with googly eyes that you all know and love! So keep an eye out on the shelves for our refreshed branding! Find us in Holland & Barrett, Planet Organic, David Lloyd gyms, Morrisons, Ocado, As Nature Intended + Revital.